Jesus once lived upon this earth as a man in a tent of flesh.
Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. (Hebrews 2:17-18 KJV)
Jesus was alive in the flesh. He was made physically, mentally, and emotionally just like us; but yet without sin. He lived upon this earth with all the limitations we face in the flesh so He understands exactly what it is like to have feelings and emotions welling up inside of us. He felt pain, joy, sadness, temptations, and the like while living upon this earth in the flesh:
- Jesus mourned when His friend Lazarus died.
- Jesus had compassion on His fellow man healing many of infirmities.
- Jesus wept in the Garden of Gethsemane.
- Jesus was tempted in the desert by the devil via the three avenues sin enters our lives.
- Jesus enjoyed the companionship of His inner circle of disciples and the friendship of Mary, Martha, and Lazarus
- Jesus was reveled and persecuted
- Jesus died on the cross from a horrible physical death brought into a state of separation from the supernatural Trinity of the Father and Holy Spirit the moment of succumbing to His physical death.
- He shed His precious blood upon the cross at Calvary and on the mercy seat in Heaven for our sin becoming the sacrifice of sin for us and satisfying the debt of all sin with God in Heaven.
Jesus is our Great High Priest and was also alive as a man physically upon this earth. He is supernatural yet lived as a man, like you and I, upon this earth. He faced and wholly understands any trial we may encounter upon this earth and having compassion upon our suffering. He also exists supernaturally inside of those who have a relationship with Him able to comfort them to the uttermost according to His position as The Great High Priest God of heaven and earth.
Do you personally know God, Jesus the great High Priest and Holy Spirit in a personal relationship through His shed blood? He fully knows what it is like to live upon this earth and has compassion upon those who place their faith in Him as they sojourn upon this earth.