January 16th, 2018
But God Was
Acts 7:9 (KJB) And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him.
There is one word in this sentence that changes the entire meaning of every other word and the eternal direction of this verse:
“but God was with him…” this phrase is tucked into the end of this scripture verse. The word but is the key to grasping the understanding intentioned by God. Even though Joseph’s immediate circumstances turner rather sour, ... Continue Reading →
The Genesis To Revelation Bible Course
By WILLIAM M. GROOM, Th.M., D.D.
Lesson No. 03 – Exodus
Copyright, 1921 by the Bible Study Publishing Co.
* KEY VERSE–Ex 3:10.
* KEY PHRASE–MAN IS REDEEMED OUT OF THE WORLD.”
Read the whole of Exodus this week. If not then the following selections:–
* Sunday–Bondage,–Ex 1:7-22.
* Monday–Moses Call,–Ex 3:1-10.
* Tuesday–First Plague,–Ex 7:14-25.
* Wednesday–Passover,–Ex 12:1-14.
* Thursday–Ten Commandments,–Ex 20:1-17.
* Friday–Tabernacle,–Ex 25:1-9.
* Saturday–High Priest,–Ex 28:1-14.
NAME means DEPARTURE, or going out. ... Continue Reading →