September 14th, 2018
A Different Sorrow About Death
1 Thessalonians 4:13 (KJB) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
Yes, professing Christians do sorrow about death.
Remember Jesus Christ’s personal sorrow at the death of His close friend Lazarus. God saw fit to have this tender moment recorded as an example for us in the death of our close friends and family members.
It is true, ... Continue Reading →
The Genesis To Revelation Bible Course
By WILLIAM M. GROOM, Th.M., D.D.
Lesson No. 26 – Hosea
COPYRIGHT, 1921 BY THE BIBLE STUDY PUBLISHING CO.
* KEY VERSE–Ho 6:2.
* KEY PHRASE–“ISRAEL’S UNFAITHFULNESS TO GOD.”
* Sunday–Promises of mercy,–Ho 2:14-20.
* Monday–Undying love of Jehovah,–Ho 3.
* Tuesday–Wilful ignorance,–Ho 4:6-11.
* Wednesday– the Withdrawn face of Jehovah,–Ho 5:9-15.
* Thursday–A cake not turned,–Ho 7:1-8.
* Friday–Jehovah yearns over his people,–Ho 11:1-8.
* Saturday–Entreaty to return,–Ho 14.
WRITER–Hosea was a prophet of the ... Continue Reading →