September 25th, 2018
The Glorious Ministration of the Spirit
2 Corinthians 3:7-8 (KJB) But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
These verses point out distinct differences between the old and new covenant presented for our learning in the ... Continue Reading →
The Genesis To Revelation Bible Course
By WILLIAM M. GROOM, Th.M., D.D.
Lesson No. 33 – Habakkuk
Copyright, 1921 BY THE BIBLE STUDY PUBLISHING CO.
* KEY VERSE–Hab 2:4. Last Clause.
* KEY PHRASE–“THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH.”
Read this lesson and then book of Habakkuk as follows: Continue Reading →
* Sunday–Why does sin go unpunished,–Hab 1:1-4.
* Monday–I will work a work,–Hab 1:5-11.
* Tuesday–Are they to continue as evil as ever,–Hab 1:12-17.
* Wednesday–God will humble the Chaldeans,–Hab 2:1-8.
* Thursday–4Woes ...