September 27th, 2018
I Hope So …
Romans 5:5 (KJB) And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
“I hope so…” Making this statement means the person speaking is harboring some degree of uncertainty or doubt about a past or present circumstance or time to come in the future.
Being able to say “I know so…,” “I am sure…,” or “I am positive…” displays confidence and hope ... Continue Reading →
The Genesis To Revelation Bible Course
By WILLIAM M. GROOM, Th.M., D.D.
Lesson No. 35 – Haggai
Copyright, 1921 BY THE BIBLE STUDY PUBLISHING CO.
* KEY VERSE–Hag 1:8.
* KEY PHRASE–“THE LORD’S HOUSE COMES BEFORE MEN’S HOUSES.”
Home Readings Continue Reading →
* Sunday–Arise and build,–Ezr 1.
* Monday–The prophet urges on the work, Ezr 5:1-6.
* Tuesday–The governor and priest obey,–Hag 1:12-15.
* Wednesday–The House shall be glorious,–Hag 2:1-19.
* Thursday–Disobedience caused delay,–Hag 2:10-19.
* Friday–Kingdoms of this world to be overthrown,–Hag 2:20-23.