October 1st, 2018
Before The World Began
Titus 1:2 (KJB) In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.
The genuine professing child of God can count on two spiritually giant things mentioned in this verse.
The first is the hope of eternal life since the beginning. It is a certainty that every regenerated heart will, in fact, find themselves present in eternity with God upon the moment of their physical death. Also, it is important to note ... Continue Reading →
The Genesis To Revelation Bible Course
By WILLIAM M. GROOM, Th.M., D.D.
Lesson No. 37 – Malachi
Copyright, 1921 BY THE BIBLE STUDY PUBLISHING CO.
* KEY VERSE–Mal 3:1, First Clause, and Mal 4:5.
* KEY PHRASE–JOHN THE BAPTIST AND ELIJAH WILL BE FORERUNNER.
* Sunday–Love of God for Israel,–Malachi 1:1-5. 2:10-16.
* Monday–Sins of the Priests,–Mal 1:5-11.
* Tuesday–Against Idolatry and Divorce,–Mal 2:10-16.
* Wednesday–Mission of John the Baptist,–Mal 3:1-6.
* Thursday–People have robbed God,–Mal 3:7-12.
* Friday–A Message to Doubters,–Mal 3:13-18.
Continue Reading →