November 1st, 2018
Don’t Be A Spiritually Unprofitable Servant
Matthew 25:29-30 (KJB) For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Many good pastors, leaders, teachers, and the like often take these two verses of scripture with an ending point of a well-known parable and ... Continue Reading →
The Genesis To Revelation Bible Course
By WILLIAM M. GROOM, Th.M., D.D.
Lesson No. 44 – John
Copyright, 1921 BY THE BIBLE STUDY PUBLISHING CO.
* KEY VERSE–Joh 20:31.
* KEY PHRASE–CHRIST IS THE DIVINE SON OF GOD.
Read the gospel of John this week. It has been called “The Crown Jewel of Revelation!” For family altar read: Continue Reading →
* Sunday–The divine Christ existed in the beginning,–Joh 1:1-10.
* Monday–The spiritual birth,–Joh 3:1-12.
* Tuesday–Spiritual worship,–Joh 4:19-24
* Wednesday–Jesus gives eternal life,–Joh 10:22-30.