Daily Scripture Reading December 31th
King James Bible
Continue Reading →
* KEYWORD–“FINAL THINGS.”
* KEY VERSE–Re 1:1.
* KEY PHRASE–“FINAL JUDGEMENTS AND GLORY.”
For family alter read:–
* Sunday–The Lord appears to give the Revelation,–Revelation 1:9-20.
* Monday–Urgent messages to the churches,–Re 2:1-11.
* Tuesday–Some of the events of the Tribulation,–Re 6:1-7.
* Wednesday–Anti-Christ and false prophets arise,–Re 13.
* Thursday–Coming of Christ and doom of Anti-Christ and false prophet,–Re ...
February 15th, 2018
A Visible Representation
Colossians 1:15 (KJB) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.
Every person in this world has been given an innate knowledge of the eternal existence of God in his or her heart. However, no person can rightly describe exactly what God looks like, for none of us has ever seen Him, though every person has been divinely created by Him.
We can catch a mere glimpse of God through the eyes of ...Continue Reading →
Only Jesus is worthy.
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; (Revelation 5:9 KJV)
Imagine seeing this scene play out in Heaven. The Lamb who was slain Jesus Christ is the only one worthy to open the seals opens the book of Life because ...Continue Reading →